Saturday 30 November 2013

snap·shoot #6

Yikes! I wanted to post these the same day I went on the little "excursion", but I got distracted and now it feels as if it was a million years ago. Firstly because it snowed on Monday and everything was (and still kinda is) covered in fluffy, yet absurdly wet, snow. Secondly, because I am cranking the Christmas tunes for the first time this year. Oh yeah. THE Christmas tunes (due to some rather fortunate circumstances in 7th grade, the Boney M Christmas album is mandatory listening every winter season). So the fact that it was this warm and sunny and autumny just a couple of weeks ago doesn't quite register with me.



So, la grande expĂ©dition pour trouver le meilleur coin de lecture (I hope I got that right) was prompted by my mum casually mentioning, several dozen times that "it was my last chance to get out into the sun this year". Glad I listened :)

No comments:

Post a Comment