Sunday 17 August 2014

summer log #6

14th August: I am very good at packing, though I've noticed some people have quite a different idea of what "good at packing" entails. Look at all of these books - I single-handedly packed and carried home all of them :3 








And then, even though I was going back to my bookshelves, at least half of which have unread books, I still had to bring books. Because books.

15th August:
I had stuff to read on the train, but I was also tired and had a cold, so this was one of the rare journeys that I spent actually looking out the window.

17th August:
Studied, but with entirely too many tumblr breaks. Then I made food that actually tasted good (one pot wander, I think; must make again) and then I made the couch which now looks so comfy I kinda wish I was sleeping there. 





The weather was perfect today. Almost chilly, it drizzled, and then this happened: those colours, how?!






No comments:

Post a Comment