Friday 12 April 2013

snippet #1


Or, BEDA: I can start this now...


I made this blog some time ago, thinking I would use it as a book-blog, a place to gather all my thoughts and track my journey through the many pages I too often use to block out any unpleasantness. 

But I was by no means ready to have whatever my fervent, yet frazzled brain (as is often the case when I find time to come to these corners of the Internet) was willing to spew out be read by anyone. However, that fierce view count tells me my attempts at writing a blog have now been forgotten, so I feel quite safe in assuming that whatever I write on here has only the slightest chance to be read by anyone. Still, my hopes are that I will at some point figure out what I want to do with this and perhaps then have a few kindred spirits willing to read my (hopefully not by then) nonsense. Also, maybe one can tell I've been reading children's books because I can't get the idea of finding a kindred spirit out of my head.
"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world."
- Anne of Green Gables

I think I am going to do Blog Every Day (for the remaining of) April. Which means my next entries will be very journal-y as I believe it will be quite a big month for me. And I will be adding photos at the end of each post because I so love to capture my favorite moments, though I, unfortunately, am a) not a talented photographer; b) not a photographer at all; and c) not in possession of a really great camera. I’ll do my best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment